Thursday, April 26, 2018

Essie Gel Couture Enchanted Collection


Hello lovelies! Today's post is a review of the Essie Gel Couture Enchanted collection which is made up of six shades of varying formulas and finishes. I really love the color palette of all six shades together. Individually they're all quite lovely too although I did have formula issues with one. Let's take a look..


Spellbound is a grayish khaki green filled gold shimmer flecks. The glow of the gold contrasting with the dusty base is so beautiful! This is definitely my favorite of the collection. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Princess Charming is a dusty rose nude creme. I was really looking forward to wearing this shade because it looks beautiful in the bottle, but unfortunately is not a flattering shade on me personally. It did have a really nice formula and applied easily. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Matter of Fiction is a very pale whiteish pink creme. I love the color but the formula is thin and streaky and requires careful application. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Once Upon A Time is a blue leaning medium gray creme. This is one of those perfect gray shades that I love to wear! It has really nice formula and applied easily. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Good Knight is a dark vampy mahogany. It's a beautiful shade that leaned much more brown than I expected. I thought it would be more sheer with its jelly like consistency but it built up to be really opaque in two coats. Be very careful not to flood your cuticles because it will stain them! Shown is a two coats plus top coat.


Daring Damsel is a gold metallic foil. This is a really beautiful gold color that seems to change slightly depending on the lighting. I was really hoping that this was a full foil polish and that the strokes wouldn't be visible but they are, although they're not pronounced. This can be applied in just one coat but I did two plus top coat.

The Gel Couture Enchanted collection is available online and in retail stores. Each polish retails for $11.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!