Monday, April 16, 2018

Emily de Molly April 2018 Releases


Hello lovelies! I have eight new shades from Emily de Molly to share with you. Hayley is the master at one of a kind polishes that really go outside the box. There are a lot of must-haves here in my opinion! Let's take a look..


Dreams Of Glass is a very pale purple (can lean grey) with blue shimmer, orange iridescent flakes and silver holographic micro glitters. This is one of my favorites! It is such a pretty and unique polish, and I didn't have any problems with application. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Expelled From Paradise is a pale pink/purple with strong green overlay shimmer, silver holographic micro glitters, and green chrome flakes. I've never been a fan of this type of green shimmer so it's personally not for me. The formula was nice though and I didn't have any issues. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Glimpses Of Twilight is a dark purple base with strong turquoise overlay shimmer, copper holographic micro glitters, and lots of metallic copper flakes. The copper flakes are my favorite part! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Double Take is a bright blue (warm) to purple based (cold) thermal with strong bright blue to purple shifting shimmer. Wow! It is so striking, I was really impressed. The purple base kind of disappears with all the shimmer and it just looks like an intense blue. Shown is two coats plus top coat.

Cold


Warm


Transition




Collector Of Maps is a green to purple multichrome with foil type shimmer, silver holographic micro glitters, and metallic blue micro glitters. There are some larger sized flakes here so I took a little more care with application. The shift to purple wasn't very obvious to me, it seemed more like a dark blue. Either way this is another stand out shade. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Teller Of Tales is a red based purple with copper overlay shimmer, green/blue/purple/red iridescent flakes, and copper holographic micro glitters. Oh. My. This is SO stunning and juicy. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Distance To The Sun is a copper (warm) to grey (cold) thermal with strong copper overlay shimmer, and silver holographic micro glitters. Another one of my favorites! The colors are so pretty and moody. I did struggle to get it to stay in the cold state long enough for photos so I'm sorry I don't have photos of it. Shown is two coats plus top coat.

Warm


Transition




Magnetic Fields is a pink/orange/green multichrome magnetic with gold flakes. I was really surprised by this shade. I've never seen a magnetic polish with flakes before and it looks so awesome! You will need to purchase a magnet separately if you don't already own one. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



These new shades will be available April, Monday the 23rd at 10am AEST ( Australian site ) 
www.emilydemolly.com.au and April, Sunday the 22nd at 8pm EDT ( US and international site ) 



Emily de Molly






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!