Wednesday, January 31, 2018

UberChic Beauty Collection 23 Stamping Plates Review


Hello ladies! I have another fabulous UberChic Beauty stamping plate collection to share with you today! Let's get straight to it...


23-01


First up is this really simple, but very effective negative space image. The contrast between the two polishes is so eye-catching!

Polishes used:
Ever After Polish Playing With Fire
Essie Penny Talk




Next is a softer look that seems more complex than it really is. I made dry marble nail decals using my UberChic Mat and a skinny brush to swirl the polishes together. Once they dried I peeled them off the mat, cut them to size and shaped them around my nail. Then I stamped the image over them. You can see I has a little trouble with this image getting all the delicate lines to pick up.

Polishes used:
Lacquester Copper River
Lacquester Don't Be Shy!



23-03


Reverse stamping is something I don't do very often because it can be really time consuming and frustrating (when it doesn't turn out) for me. This one turned out to be a piece of cake! I did keep it fairly simple, but I was still pleased with myself.

Polishes used:
A England Jane Seymour- green holo
A England Sir Loyal Heart- eggplant holo
Powder Perfect Golden stamping polish




23-02

I was really drawn to this funkadelic image. I did another reverse stamp (it's much easier when you're only doing one nail!) with this hot pink polish and a few sheer jelly polishes.

Polishes used:
Cirque Colors Plastik
OPI Color Paints (multiple shades)


The Collection 23 plates retail for $24.99 and is available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



Well there you have it! What do you think of this collection? What's your favorite look? Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!