Monday, October 2, 2017

KBShimmer Fall 2017 Collaboration Collection


Hello lovelies! I have an amazing collection to share that I've already teased on my Instagram. This fourteen piece collection from KBShimmer is made up of all sorts of gorgeous shades in every kind of finish. Twelve bloggers collaborated to create individual shades (#goals!), and two more were added by Christy just because. Let's take a look..


Lady and the Vamp is a deep plum with the Mega Flame holographic micro glitters. This is a collaboration with Lisa from Cosmetic Sanctuary. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Stop and Smell the Rosé is a rose gold strong linear holographic. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



Better Lake Than Never a jewel toned teal leaning blue filled with holo glow flakes and turquoise shimmer. This is a collaboration shade with Alicia from Delicious Nails. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Northern Frights is an emerald green that shifts to indigo purple to navy with holo flakes. This is a collaboration with Judy from Beauty Judy. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Pun-King Spice Latte is a pumpkin orange with copper shimmer. A quintessential Fall color! This is a collaboration with the wonderful Valesha from Peachy Polish. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Oh My Gourd is a butterscotch creme. This is one of those colors that is totally on trend but I can't pull off. Honestly it kind of looks like baby poo on me. Still, I want to like it. This is two coats, plus top coat. 



Espresso Yourself is a rich brown filled with copper and gold holographic micro glitters, similar to the Mega Flame finishes. This collaboration is with Gaby from Lacquerloon. Shown is two thick coats plus top coat.



Peach For the Sky is a sky blue jelly with a strong peachy copper shimmer. This is a collaboration with Antionette from aricedotcom. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Olive or Twist is a deep olive with holo glow flakes and golden shimmer. This is a collaboration with Lovely from Nail It Lovely. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Let's Fang Out is a deep aubergine creme. I'm frustrated that you can't see the true color in my photos. Another great staple Fall/Winter shade. This is a collaboration with Sam from Sam Nailed It. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



Pearls Gone Wild is filled with micro and small holographic glitters, and a red shimmer that shifts to copper, gold and pink. Firstly, the name is the best! Secondly, it is just so stunning! The shimmer, which is much more visible in person. This is a collaboration with Amy from McPolish. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



#squadghouls is a deepened olive jelly filled with glitters that shift in shades of orange, green and gold. This is a collaboration with Miss Holly Berries. It applied patchy on the first coat but I didn't have any problems after that. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



High-rise To The Occasion is a light grey with a soft purple shimmer and rainbow metallic flakes. This is one of my favorites! This collaboration shade was created with Michelle of Ehmkay Nails. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



I Don't Want No Shrubs is a bright fuchsia pink with golden flecks and shimmer. I think this is my favorite of the whole collection! Not what you'd expect in a Fall collection, but hey, I likes what I likes! This is a collaboration with Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession. Shown in two coats plus top coat. 



The Fall 2017 Collaboration Collection will be available for purchase October 13th. Each shade will retail for $9.25 and can be purchased through the KBShimmer websiteHarlow & Co.Color4Nails, and Amazon. I also want to add that this collection is the first from KBShimmer to be 5-free as they're switching to a new base.

KBShimmer



Say bye-bye to your money because this collection is jam packed with must haves! My top picks are Espresso Yourself, Pearls Gone Wild, High-rise to the Occasion, and I Don't Want No Shrubs. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!