Wednesday, August 9, 2017

What's Up Nails Stamping Plates + Multi Chrome Powder + Flakies Review



Hello ladies! If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen most of these looks already. I've been trying to get this post done and published for some time but my irregular Summer schedule has pushed it back until now. I have new What's Up Nails stamping plates as well as multi chrome powder and loose flakies to review. I hope you enjoy!




What I was going for here was a swirly lolly pop. That's what the image from the plate is supposed to be anyway. I thought the swirl watermarble would work well but it ended up a little busy looking I think. Look how many cool treat/beverage images there are on this plate though!

Polishes used:
Bluebird Lacquer Broasis in the Sun, Squats Before Yachts, Rock Out With Your Crocs Out, Yodel at Your Brodel, and Fist Bumps and Chest Bumps
Rica Whiteout






I am over the moon about how this turned out! Perfect gradient and the stamping looks awesome too!

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Fairy Floss 
piCture pOlish Coral Reef
Rica Blackout





Okay, there are so many cute images on this plate but I was immediately drawn to the adorable unicorn. I know unicorns are everywhere right now, but I'm not bored with them yet.

Polishes used:
Pretty Serious Pastel Pets collection
Glam Polish Secrets In the Sand
Rica Blackout





This plate! I love it so much! I originally thought of doing a sunset gradient or something but I am really happy with how this turned out with a simple background. 

Polishes used:
Madam Glam Edelweiss gel polish
Rica Blackout



This was my first attempt with multi chrome powders and was really pleased with how it came out. I applied black polish first and once it was dry, rubbed the powder over it. Then I topped it first with a coat of Unt, then a coat of Seche Vite. This one is called Alchemy Powder.


Another first for me was applying these flakies. I've actually had some flakies from the beauty store that I bought years ago but had never given them a try. They were super easy to apply, any beginner could do this look. Again I applied black polish and let it dry, then pressed the flakies onto it. I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite. This one is called Mystery Flakies. 

All of the products I reviewed are available now at What's Up Nails website

What's Up Nails
Instagram



What do you think of these looks? Do you have a favorite? Please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!