Monday, August 14, 2017

Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish Swatches


Hey friends! Today I have a brand that I recently discovered  in my Ipsy Glam Bag a couple months back. Kokie Cosmetics (pronounced Co-key) is a US based company that began in 2015. Their polishes are 3-free and I have been really impressed with each formula. I received these from Octoly and the package was called "Unicorn Nail Kit", but looking at the Kokie website it appears they are all individual shades and weren't part of a collection. Let's take a look...



Wondrous is a dusty sky blue creme with delicate silver and pink shimmer. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Irresistible is a dusty deep purple creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Knockout is a deep shimmery purple that glows from within. My camera wanted to turn this blue and I edited as close to the true color as I could. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Iris is a light dusty lavender creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 


Berries N Cream is a pale peachy pink creme. It has a surprisingly smooth formula for such a light shade. Shown is three thin coats plus top coat.


Wishful is a sheer light pink/silver shimmer in a clear base. Because it's so sheer I decided to swatch it over Berries N Cream. I think the two look quite lovely together! Shown is one coat plus top coat.


Crown Jewel is a gold shimmer with blue holographic glitter in a clear base. I'm generally not a fan of this type of glitter and shimmer mix. It's not that it's awful because I do like how super sparkly it is, it's just not my thing. Shown is three coats for opacity, plus top coat.


Intergalactic is a gold shimmer with purple and black? micro glitters in a clear base. There are so many colors going on in this polish that it's hard to tell what it even looks like from far off. Shown is three coats for opacity, plus top coat.


Celestial is a rose gold holographic micro glitter in a clear base. Instead of multiple coats I sponged this one on. It's top coat hungry so you'll want to apply top coat twice. 


The Teal Thing is a deep teal creme. This stained my nails and skin pretty badly! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Each individual shade retails for $6 and can be purchased through the Kokie Cosmetics website.


What do you think of these polishes? I'm pretty impressed by the formulas and the price is totally affordable too! My top picks are Wondrous, Berries N Cream, Iris, and Celestial. What are yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!