Monday, August 28, 2017

Glam Polish Fantastic Fandoms Duo September 2017



Hey it's me again with my second post today! I have two special Glam Polish exclusives to share with you. This year Glam Polish has been creating fan group exclusive duos based on popular fandoms, with dueling good vs. evil shades. I didn't know September's theme until I opened my package, read the names on the bottles, and immediately recognized them as Labyrinth quotes! I got a little teary eyed. I kid you not.  Let's get to the photos..


You Have No Power Over Me is described as a "subtle holographic base with iridescent color shifting flakies, rainbow iridescent microglitter, ultra holo glitter and violet shimmer". This is a quote from the movie's protagonist Sarah, and the shade looks to be inspired by her stunning ball gown. The formula was good, but you don't want to rush application with all the glitter and flakies involved. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 





I Move The Stars For No One is described as a "blackened indigo jelly with shifting iridescent flakies, shimmering microflakies, red/blue color shifting microglitter and fine holo microglitter". This shade is inspired by the antagonist Jareth, portrayed by the one and only David Bowie. In the good vs. evil scheme of things, I wouldn't call him "evil". I'd call him.. complicated, lol. The name comes from my favorite song, "Within You", from the end of the movie. Another good formula that you want to apply thoughtfully because it's packed with flakies. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




To purchase these polishes with the discount code you must be a member of the Facebook Fan group (follow the link to join). This limited edition duo will be available September 1st.


I think both these shades are pretty special! Of course because the duo is Labyrinth themed I am completely biased. Especially since Jareth is my boo, "I Move The Stars For No One" is my favorite of the two! I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!