Thursday, July 13, 2017

Girly Bits Cosmetics July 2017 COTM


Hello lovelies! My nail length still isn't back to where I'd like but I couldn't wait any longer to swatch this COTM (color of the month) duo from Girly Bits. I was generously sent these two beauties because I named one of them (you know naming is my jam)! Let's get to it..



Mermaid of Honour is a bright aqua scattered holo with purple shimmer and holo micro glitter. This shade is so complex and I just couldn't capture all the details in my photos. It is positively glowing and I love the purple shimmer. Oh, and this is the one I named. :) Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Sand of a Beach is a sandy gold holo and glitter mix. Gah! This polish is so gorgeous! And that name is hilarious. This one was said to be more sheer but it only took me two coats to get this coverage. Shown with top coat.


If you hurry you can still get the early bird pricing until tomorrow for $24.31 USD. Truth be to told I don't know what the price will change to. They will both be available until the end of the month through the Girly Bits website.

I'd love to know what you think of these shades! If you like 
Mermaid of Honour you may be happy to hear it will be included in a mermaid giveaway I'm putting together in a month or two!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!