Monday, July 10, 2017

Cici & Sisi Stamping Plates and Clear Stamper Review



Hey friends! It's been a few day since I last posted because I suffered a tragic break on two of my nails :(. Other than that things have been good, I've just been impatient to get back to my reviews! Today's post is a review of four Cici & Sisi stamping plates and a clear stamper. These are different than any other plates I own because they're actually plastic instead of metal! There were some really great designs in these plates but I did feel like it was harder for me to get really crisp lines. I'd love to know if you can see a difference. Let's take a look..




Nature 04





Products used:
China Glaze We Run This Beach- pinkish nude creme

China Glaze Suns Out Buns Out- orange/gold shimmer topper
Rica Blackout stamping polish





Plaid Overprint 02




Products used:
Pretty Serious Cutie Patootie (lilac purple creme), Purple Monkey Dishwasher (deep purple jelly), and Fluffykins (pink creme)
Rica Whiteout stamping polish
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet- deep purple stamped




Plaid Overprint 03




Products used:
Dreamland Lacquer Heart of the Ocean- green glitter jelly
Rica Whiteout stamping polish





Fairytale 04




Products used:
KBShimmer Tiers of Joy (nude glitter crelly), Grin and Gerbera It (deep pink creme), and Orchidding Me? (purple holographic)
Rica Whiteout stamping polish

 


Finally I received this clear stamper with a sold acrylic base. The stamper head is sticky and semi-squishy. The first few tries I couldn't get an image to pick up, and then suddenly I got the hang of it. I like how the base is solid so I don't get that tunnel vision that I experience with other clear stamper handles that are hollow. I think I'll be using this often and would recommend it. 



You can purchase these plates and the clear stamper through the Cisi & Sisi website. The plates I received retail from $5.99- 6.99. The stamper I received comes in a set with an extra head (always handy!) and a scraper and retails for $12.99.


As I said at the top, there are many designs I really like, I just felt like they lacked the really crispness I'm used to with metal plates. But maybe it's just me? Do I need more practice? Let me know if you've had any experience with these!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!