Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sunny's Body Product Exclusive June Sampler


Hello peeps! How did you enjoy your Summer Solstice? I love the longer days, so it's always a little depressing to me to be past the tipping point, now that the days are going to be getting shorter. I guess you could say I'm one of those glass-half-empty kind of people, haha. Today I'm reviewing a sampler of Summer themed scented hand and body products. I bought the Sunny's Body Product Exclusive June Sampler box a couple weeks ago and wanted to share my thoughts with you...



Lazy Pool Days Therapy Oil
 Beginning with fresh top notes of sweet orange and lavender;  followed by a sleek woody blend of patchouli, incense and golden amber embracing the heart and soul inside oneself.

This was one of the main reasons I bought this box. The patchouli and amber scents are so warm and sensual, I just love love it. The Therapy Oil is my favorite cuticle treatment to wear to bed because it's so rich.



Bikini Season Body Balm
This feminine scent possesses a blend of floral jasmine, lily of the valley, carnation.

Overall it has a pleasant scent, but doesn't seem especially "Summery" to me.



Kiwi Mango On the Go Lotion
Top notes - Kiwi and Melon accord, Middle notes - Mango and Ginger Base, 
Bottom notes - Sandalwood and Musk

I am really liking this light lotion for Summer. It absorbs pretty quickly and the fruity notes are yummy without being too sweet.




Mango Margarita Lip Scrub
Smells and tastes just like a delicious mango margarita!

Yummmm. What more do I need to say?


Lime Basil Mandarin Cuticle Oil
Top Notes of Lime, Mandarin orange and Bergamot. Middle notes of Basil, Lilac, Iris and Thyme. Bottom notes of Patchouli and Vetiver.

This is scent is nice and fresh- I love the lime and basil combo- in a natural way with the grounding bottom notes. I also get a lot of use out of this cuticle oil throughout the day.




Suntan Lotion Miracle Balm
Top notes- Pineapple and Coconut, Middle notes - Lily and Ylang Ylang, Base notes - Vanilla and Coconut milk

If you like the smell of suntan oil, you'll like this! I may just save the rest of this until Winter so it can bring back the Summer vibes. It's a great cuticle oil to use throughout the day.



Pool Toys Walnut Scrub
Notes of crisp ozone, salty sea spray, seaweed, sun-weathered driftwood, and a hint of water lily.

I am really liking the texture and consistency of the new(er) body scrub. The ozone makes this a masculine scent which I generally like, but just not on me. Maybe I could convince my husband to use it..


The June Sampler is available until the end of the month. It retails for $22 and can be purchased through the Sunny's Body Products website.


Do any of these scents appeal to you? Although a couple of them weren't really my style, it was worth it to get the others that I really love. Let me know what you think in the comments below!





1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally kill fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!