Thursday, May 11, 2017

Powder Perfect Kingdom of Conscience Collection


Hello lovelies! I am so excited to share this new release from Powder Perfect with you! A couple weeks ago I reviewed stamping plates and polishes from the brand (here) and the post featured a number of polishes that I had recently purchased too. So I'm currently on a bit of a Powder Perfect binge and can't get enough.


The Kingdom of Conscience Collection was inspired by one of Jacinta's favorite movies, "Kingdom of Heaven". I've never seen it, but because of this collection here I am now intrigued. All of the formulas are amazing and were opaque in two coats. I feel like I should mention that when I started swatching these I was using Unt base coat for the first time. I applied La Posta Del Falcone and it was crazy stringy. I was so confused because I've only had good experiences with Powder Perfect. I tried it again without base coat and none of the stringy-ness was there. I'm pretty sure the problem was me and my base coat, but I felt like I should disclose that here just in case.


La Posta Del Falcone is a "mauve-grey holo with silver metallic flakies, microglitters, and color shifting flecks". I had to start off with this one because you know how much I love this color family! It is gorgeously complex and simple at the same time. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Unpredictable is a "soft coppery holographic with microglitters, metallic flakies, and ultra chrome flakies". I feel like copper is not a name that describes well enough the warmth and beauty that is this color, but I'm coming up short with a better one. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Baron of Ibelin is a "pale blue holo-twist filled with microglitters and ultra chrome flakies". A really lovely blue shade with so much dimension. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Be Without Fear is a "muted maroon with ultra-holo glitters and metallic flakies". Such a unique and flattering shade! Shown is.two coats plus top coat.



The Kingdom of Conscience Collection is available now and can be purchased from the Australian Powder Perfect website or the US Powder Perfect website.

Powder Perfect
US website


What's your favorite shade from the collection? They're all beautiful but my top two picks are La Posta Del Falcone and Be Without Fear. Want to see more Powder Perfect? Well you're in luck because I have another review post in the works!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!