Monday, May 8, 2017

Fair Maiden Polish Pony Parade Collection


Hello friends! Today I am excited to share with you a new-to-me indie brand, Fair Maiden Polish. I've admired their polishes from afar for quite a long time and really looked forward to this opportunity to finally try them out. The Pony Parade Collection was inspired by the original My Little Ponies and the soft, yet bright colors. I didn't watch much tv as a kid and I wasn't into girly stuff back then either, haha. Looking at the shades though I think the theme matches them perfectly!


The formulas in all five are pretty much identical so I won't go into detail with each shade. They were all really easy to work with and applied smoothly. From looking at them I thought they would apply sheer but the formulas are thick enough that they're opaque in two coats. The duo-chrome shift is visible in each one, but subtle and pretty hard for me to capture on camera!


Twilight is a purple holographic with duo-chrome shimmer that shifts blue/orange and multi holographic sparkles. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Peachy is a light peach holographic with a duo-chrome shimmer that shifts violet/red and multi holographic sparkles. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Moonstone is a soft blue holographic with a duo-chrome shimmer that shifts violet/orange and multi holographic sparkles. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Locket is a punchy pink holographic with a duo-chrome shimmer that shifts violet/orange and multi holographic sparkles. I think I waited longer for this one before I took my photos and it dried down all the way. You can see that the holographic sparkles make it a tad textured looking. This is two coats, shown with top coat.



Seaflower is a seafoam green holographic with a duo-chrome shimmer that shifts violet/orange and multi holographic sparkles. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


The Pony Parade Collection is available now through the Fair Maiden website. You can purchase the whole collection for $46, or individually (15ml) for $10 each.


Fair Maiden


If you love girly colors and 80's nostalgia, this collection is for you! Were you a MLP fan back in the day? Did you have a favorite? Let me know what you think of this collection in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!