Monday, April 17, 2017

UberChic Beauty Unicorn Love and Texture-Licious 02 Stamping Plates Review


Hello and happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. Last week UberChic Beauty had a huge launch of new products and I couldn't wait to dive into them. I didn't want to fit them all into one post so I started off with two of my favorites. I think you'll really like them too!



Unicorn Love 



Oh the possibilities with this plate! I often have the issue of having two many ideas and not being able to choose one and go with it. I finally just had to start somewhere and I like the two looks I came up with!

Products used:
Colores de Carol Discovery (red/pink), Daydream (coral), Elysium (yellow), Fantasia (green), Infinity (blue), Curious (purple)
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish




Products used:
Vapid Persistence- orchid pink holographic
Vapid Mermaid Tears- nude glitter crelly
Vapid Ethereal- lavender 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet- dark puple




Texture-Licious 02 Uber Mini


This plate is so great because you really can do no wrong with it. There are so many combinations you could create and you don't have to be too precise with it.


Products used:
Tonic Poison Rose- mauve holographic
Bundle Monster Babe Magnet- light pink




Products used:
Color Club Harp On It- silver holographic
Orly Liquid Leather- black base color
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
Rica Whiteout- white base color



The Unicorn Love plate retails for $14.99 and the Texture-Licious 02 Uber Mini plate for $7.99. Both are available now and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



What do you think of these new plates? Which look is your favorite? I have lots more UberChic Beauty plate to share with you so be on the look out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!