Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Polish My Life Naughty Nauticals Collection



Hey loves! Today's post is swatches of indie brand Polish My Life's Naughty Nauticals collection. I bought this whole collection because the color palette is so beautiful together and perfect for Summer. The six piece collection is made up of creme/jelly formulas that all apply smoothly and build up to a glossy and squishy finish. Also, they watermarble like a charm as you may have seen me showcase here and here, and will again at the end of the post. On top of it all I helped name (you know how much I love to!) two of the polishes from sneak peeks in the fan facebook group.


These Beaches Are Bold! is a bright orange-y red crelly. Shown is three coats, no top coat.


Buoyant & Bouncy is a vibrant cobalt blue crelly. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Sexy Shoreline is a light nude crelly. You might want to wear this one more sheer because even with three coats it wasn't totally opaque. Shown without top coat. 


Tequila & Tankinis is a subdued melon orange crelly. For the life of me I could NOT get my photo color accurate. It is so pretty in person, although with my skintone it did give me a case of lobster hands. Shown is three coats, no top coat.


Drop It Like It's Yacht is a butter yellow crelly. This is one that I helped name! Shown is three coats, no top coat. 


Your Wildest Fanta-Sea is a light powder blue crelly. This is the other one I helped name! Shown is three coats, no top coat. 


I had to do a watermarble this time with all of the colors from the collection. The light blue is a little hard to see next to the nude, but it's there.


The whole set is available for $50 or you can purchase each one individually for $10 at the Polish My Life website.


What do you think of this collection? Do you like the names I helped with? :) Obviously if you love to watermarble I highly recommend buying the whole collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!