Thursday, April 20, 2017

Girly Bits Cosmetics Warrior Goddess Collection


Hello lovelies! Girly Bits released their Warrior Goddess Collection, a set of six wonderfully dusty cremes, a couple months back and I fell for them. I resisted well for a few weeks, then finally caved and bought them all! I love me a good creme polish and these formulas and colors were too good to pass up. (I've already used two of the shades in some nail art here). Let's take a closer look..



Love Yourself First is a light dusty pink creme. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


Irreplaceable Light is a cement gray creme. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


Yes, We Can is a medium taupe gray creme. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


Ambition is a gray/green creme. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


Beautiful Soul is a dusty lilac creme. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


Denim and Diamonds is a deep dusty denim blue creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


And yes, they watermarble! I wouldn't say top of the line watermarbling formula, but decently enough to get a nice design. 

For a little sparkle I also used Girly Bits How To Find A Naked Man (In Vegas) on my index finger.


I purchased this set for $66.73 USD through the Girly Bits website. They are also available individually for $11.12/ea. USD. I considered not buying the whole set but they all go together so well, how could I break them apart?


Do you love dusty creme polishes as much as I do? If so I would snatch these up! If I had to pick my very favorite I'd say Denim and Diamonds. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!