Thursday, February 9, 2017

UberChic Beauty Love & Marriage 03 and Party Time Stamping Plates Review


Hey ladies! Today I have a review of two new UberChic Beauty stamping plates for you. They are both fun and festive and I had lots of fun with them. Take a look!


For this first look I did a simple gradient stamp with a lovely and quirky double hearts image.

What I used:
Celestial Cosmetics Narcissus December 2016 LE
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet and Cherry Fast



I don't own any pastel stamping polishes so I went with the best I had. How fun are these layerable conversation hearts?

What I used:
Pipe Dream Polish Prism Drops
Pretty Serious Little Duckling, Bunny Foo Foo, Peachie Poo, Cutie Patootie, Fluffykins
Rica Blackout



 Next up is three different negative space images that work great for any kind of party theme.

What I used:
Vapid Cap'n Crunk Loops
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint, Brisk Blue, Cherry Fast
Love, Charlotte XO by Color Club purple



Lastly, this is my favorite from the Party Time plate. It's two different images that as you can see, really do line up very well together, as long as you have the skills to do it. I still struggle with lining them up perfectly but I got some spots right on. A clear stamper is a must for this look!

What I used:
Scofflaw Dustbunny 
Powder Perfect Gold
Rica Blackout



The Love & Marriage 03 (currently sold out but will be restocked) and Party Time plates both retail for $14.99 and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty.


UberChic Beauty

Which look do you like best? I'd love to hear in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!