Monday, February 13, 2017

Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Collection


Hey everyone! Today I have for you swatches of the Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Collection. You may have seen me post on social media about an event I attended at the Grand America Hotel where I received this collection along with new Essie treatment products that I will be sharing soon. This was my first ever event with other bloggers and it was good to get to know some local women from different realms of the blogosphere. We enjoyed some super fancy afternoon tea, something I didn't know I was missing out on but totally hope to do again sometime.   






This is my first experience with the Gel Couture line and I was fairly pleased with the formulas. They were on the thinner side so most of them needed about three coats, but they still applied smoothly. The Gel Couture polishes were designed to have a a longer wear without a lamp or curing needed, and remove easily. Let's check them out..


Satin Slipper is a champagne nude with subtle light shimmer. This was three 1/2 coats, with top coat.


Lace Me Up is a pale, whitish pink. This was three coats, with top coat.


At The Barre is a light caramel nude. This was two coats, no top coat.


Closing Night is a cool medium grey with blue shimmer. This is two coats, with top coat.


Perfect Posture is a soft, whitish baby blue. This is three coats, no top coat.


 Hold The Position is a warm peach leaning pink. This is three coats, no top coat.

Each polish from the Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Collection retails for $11.50 and can be bought at Essie.com or at beauty retailers such as Ulta or Target.


As a lover of the ballet I can't help but be drawn to the theme of this collection and the delicate colors. As my son commented, and I have to agree, these are the fanciest shaped bottles he's seen. Let me know what you think of this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!