Saturday, October 1, 2016

31DC2016 Day 31: Glittering Fall Leaves


Huzzah! This is it! The 31 Day Challenge is finally over! I am so proud of myself that I was able to finish again this year. Believe me, there were many points when I just wanted to give up. I am exhausted but also really proud of the work I've done this last month. Today's prompt is "honor nails you love" and I decided to recreate this beautiful look recently done by @rikkis_nails_. I saw it a couple days ago and was impressed with the gorgeous contrast. I am happy to complete the challenge with a mani that I really love!



What I used:
Emily de Molly Heavy Aura- pink
Shimmer Polish Trisha- glitter
UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves stamping plate
Essie Gel Couture top coat


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2013- Cath Kidston Nails
31 Day Challenge 2014- Very Emily's Floral Houndstooth


Congratulations to everyone else who completed the Challenge! Go treat yo self, you deserve it! And a big thank you to all my readers who have supported me and driven me to carry on. You are all awesome!

xx Emiline xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!