Tuesday, September 27, 2016

piCture pOlish Sisters + Comparisons


Hello my dear Society Sisters! I have a quick comparison post of my new collaboration shade Sisters next to three other piCture pOlish shades- Winter, Merge, and Demeter. These are the closest to my shade from the piCture pOlish that I personally own. Edina from Lakkomlakkom has already done an awesome comparison (HERE), but I wanted to add a couple more shades for inquiring minds. For more photos of Sisters and to read about my inspiration, check out this post.


piCture pOlish Sisters is now available for purchase through the piCture pOlish website, and through their international stockists (availability may vary). For my US based readers, Color4Nails and Live.Love.Polish will have them for purchase.

piCture pOlish
Store
Instagram


I hope this post was helpful! If anyone has more comparisons, I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!