Wednesday, September 28, 2016

31DC2016 Day 27: Number 15: Gray


Where do I begin with this look? Well I guess I can begin with the fact that I love it! It is so cool and unique, I wish I had longer to wear it. Now I'll follow that up by saying it is completely different from what I had in mind. What I intended to style my nails after was Jackson Pollock's art piece Number 14:Gray. My other two years of  the 31 Day Challenge "inspired by art" day has been one of my favorites. Both times were extremely labor intensive, but I loved the results. I tried to go the easy route this year thinking that I could get thin lines of polish by pouring it from high above my hand. As you can see, it did not produce thin lines at all. Instead I got a cross between a Rorschach test and a cow hide. So I am pretending that there was a follow up version called Number 15, and this is what it looked like!



What I used:
Powder Perfect Turtledoves- ivory
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine- gray
Seche Vite top coat


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Bansky Girl With Balloon
31 Day Challenge 2013- Explodingdog



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!