Tuesday, September 27, 2016

31DC2016 Day 25: Embroidered Denim


Hello again! Today's prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is "inspired by fashion", one of my least favorite of the whole challenge. I'm no fashionista by any stretch of the imagination. I have see so many awesome fashion inspired manis before, but somehow it just doesn't spark that much creativity for me. I do occasionally get inspired by my kids' clothing and that's what happened with this design.


My nails are designed after a dress of my daughter's that I bought a couple years back. It was one that I got not because she needed it, but because it was too adorable to resist. The hem has a scalloped edge that I tried (it's a little sloppy) to capture on my index and pinky.


What I used:
Celestial Cosmetics Oceans of Time- denim blue
China Glaze Stripe Rite white
Powder Perfect Mattificent Top Coat


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Emilio Pucci Inspired
31 Day Challenge 2013- Pastel and Black 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!