Monday, September 26, 2016

31DC2016 Day 23: Dances With Wolves


Hello ladies! I am behind once again on the 31 Day Challenge, though for a very good reason! Yesterday I had the pleasure of announcing the launch of my very own collaboration shade 'Sisters' with piCture pOlish! Check out my post for photos and to read my story behind the shade. Now it's time for catching up on the Challenge.

The prompt for Day 23 is "inspired by a movie", not the easiest nor is it my favorite. After coming up short for ideas, I went through my stamping plates to see what could inspire me. I took a look at my UberChic Beauty Wild West 02 plate and immediately zeroed in on this wolf image. The classic 90's movie "Dances With Wolves" came to mind and I knew that's what I wanted to do! When I reviewed this plate last month (see post) I wanted to include a mani with this image because it's amazing. The finished look didn't work for me though so I left it out. I'm so glad I gave it another try because I love how it turned out!


This little tatonka image on my index finger is so cute, isn't it?


What I used:
OPI Squeaker of the House
piCture pOlish Nougat
Essie Playing Koi
Rica Whiteout
UberChic Beauty Wild West 02 stamping plate

Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Drive Scorpion Jacket
31 Day Challenge 2013- Phantom of the Opera


I watched this movie so many times in my childhood but it's been awhile now since I last saw it. I totally had a thing for Kevin Costner, he was quite the hot item in those days. Any other fans out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!