Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Guest Post By Very Emily

Hello ladies! I mentioned last time that I haven't been around much this month because I have a more than usual amount of things going on. Also I am due for a break and needed a few weeks of just taking it easy. I asked some of my blogger friends to help me out with guest posts which I'll be sharing for the next couple of weeks! 

My first guest post is from someone who hardly needs an introduction here, Emily of the blog Very Emily. She is my nail bestie, confidant, and an all around incredible person. Wise beyond her years, she is my guru who gives me guidance, especially when I'm losing it. Which is way too often, haha. I'm so fortunate to have her on my blog again. Take it away Emily!


Hello Nail Polish Society fans! I'm Emily aka Very Emily. Emiline and I have been friends for quite some time now which is evident from the numerous posts you can find on this blog under the tag "Very Emily". Haha! Even I was surprised to see so many, we've definitely collaborated (under many different forms) a lot, and no one is stopping us any time soon! 
For my guest post I decided to use one of the "reject" manicures from our previous "Paint All The Nails Presents Dotticures" link up. I use the word reject lightly because I absolutely loved this manicure (nothing rejected about it!) but ended up posting a different one for the link-up as I created several looks. Actually, I think this one was always destined to end up on this blog as this was one of the designs Emiline and I brainstormed when we were figuring out what to do for our Twinsie Nails. Inspired by this image I found on Pinterest. 
I started with a base of Dance Legend Grey Britain, a gorgeous speckled grey and a spot-on match for the inspiration image. Then I stamped using Messy Mansion in Carbon and Mundo De Unas in Yellow, both using the polka dot image from the KD3 plate from Born Pretty Store. Finished with glossy top coat. 
I really hope you like these! Thank you so much for having me (yet again) Emiline, I hope you're enjoying a much-deserved break!


Aaaa! Thank you so much Emily! I'm thrilled you used this look that I am SO IN LOVE with. If you have yet to discover Very Emily, you are in for a real treat! As you can see, Emily has  amazing photos with skillful writing and tons of creativity. Her blog is really professionally presented, yet she's so down to Earth and connects well with her readers. Also don't forget to follow Emily on social media through  facebookinstagram, and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!