Friday, July 29, 2016

ABC Challenge: M is for Mermaid


Happy Friday ladies! You know what that means.. ABC Challenge day! Today's prompt is the letter "M", we're halfway through the alphabet already! If you still want to join in the fun, there's no time like the present. Read all the info you need right here.


I originally planned on doing monochrome nails because it's one of my favorite looks. Then I remembered how much Potion Polish Coney Island Coaster was crying out to be used in a mermaid mani. It had to be done! I know I did some mermaid nails fairly recently, but they just don't get old IMO.


I wanted to try something different for the decorations and went with strings of pearls that I stuck on with wet top coat. I was going to do the pearls on each nail but after I finished two nails I liked it so much that I wasn't sure if it was wise to go on. I never know where is a good place to stop. I honestly spent about a half an hour trying to decide. Anyone else have this dilemma? How do you make up your mind? By then I was so tired that I stopped fighting with it and just took my photos. 


One more thing- do my photos look any different to you? I just bought a new lamp yesterday. I got one that had warmer light so my inside photos could finally show off holo polish. What do you think? Now I have to get used to a different glare on my nails and how to position them, but I'm pretty excited about the results!


What I used:
Potion Polish Times Square- deep teal glitter jelly
Potion Polish Coney Island Coaster- aqua glass fleck crelly
Seche Vite top coat

I hope you enjoyed these! Have a lovely weekend and don't forget to check out the links below for more fun "M" manis. Hey I could have just gone with "mani"....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!