Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pretty & Polished Express Yourself Swatches and Review


Hello my lovelies! How are you all this fine day? Today's post features a single polish, Express Yourself, from the upcoming Pretty & Polished Icon Collection Part I. I feel like I haven't had just one polish in a post in a very long time, it feels a little refreshing. I recently won this beauty and just had to share it with you!


Pretty & Polished Express Yourself is inspired by the female music icon Madonna. Representing the artist's soft and sexy side, it is a pale mauve creme/jelly packed with gold and red holographic glitters, and gray and red flakies. The formula is really nice and it applied smoothly. I got the right amount of opacity with just two coats. Shown with top coat.


I'll be honest and say I had my doubts about how this polish would look on me. The base color can be a tricky one depending on your skin tone and I wasn't sure if the glitters would blend well with it. Somehow though, they all work magically together and I felt it looked rather flattering on me. Though not at all basic, it feels like a "neutral" shade and could be worn probably with most anything.


Express Yourself and the other seven polishes in the Icon Collection Part I with be releasing May 13th on the Pretty & Polished website. The entire collection is pretty varied and there are some really stunning shades. Let me know what you think of this one!

Thank you again Chelsea for the prize! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!