Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nail Polish Society Presents the ABC Challenge


Hello my lovely Society sisters! It's time for a new challenge! I love the consistency and creativity a challenge provides me so I've decided to begin one I've always wanted to try, the ABC challenge. This will give me something new to look forward to each week and I'd love for you to come join in the fun!


Read on for more info...


What is the ABC Challenge?
The ABC Challenge is a nail art challenge inspired by the letters of the alphabet. The goal is to complete all of the 26 letters. But don't let that deter you if you can't participate each week, or if you want to join in late.


Who can participate?
Anyone and everyone can participate! Come join the fun whether you have a blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, all of these, or none!


How can I participate?
Post your manicures that correspond with the schedule on your social media with the hashtag #nailpolishsocietyabc. If you have a blog you can upload the Inlinkz to you post and add your link.


What are the rules?
There are no rules! This is a challenge, not a contest! I wanted to leave the challenge open to interpretation as much as possible to see how creative we can get! Just as long as your manicure is inspired by the week's letter.

For example: "A" can represent a theme like "animals". Or it could represent a technique or style such as "abstract". While nail art is encouraged, it's not manditory. If you're totally stuck, you can even take the easy route by using a color that starts with the letter like "amethyst" or perhaps wear a brand with that letter like "ALIQUID Lacquer". With the endless possibilities you really have no excuse not to join!


When does it start?
The challenge starts this Friday, May 6th!


What's the schedule?
I will be posting once a week on Fridays. Keeping it to once a week should make it very doable and low stress. The weeks that I am skipping are the month of September (so I can participate in the 31 Day Challenge), and the day after Thanksgiving.


Do I have to follow the schedule?
By all means, go at your own pace! If you want to participate in the Inlinkz though, you'll want to follow the schedule, as that will only be open for that week.


How can I get the Inlinkz code for my blog?
I will have the corresponding codes for each week on a separate page on my blog that you can access. Please don't add your link unless you also add the widget in your blog post.


Still have a question?
Feel free to contact me or comment if you have any questions! Suggestions for nail art ideas you'd like to see are totally welcome too!


Let's do this! Feel free to share this schedule graphic on your social media or post it to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!