Thursday, March 10, 2016

Delicate Dry Marble With Pahlish


Hey everyone! I am on a little dry marble/needle drag/decal kick right now. What do you guys call this technique?? I can't make up my mind. Whatever you want to call it, I love it.


I have had these GORGEOUS Pahlish shades stowed away waiting for the chance to be shown off. My current lighting sucks all the holo out of my photos so I tried something different. Instead of using my usual Ottlite lamps, I held my hand close to my ceiling light. Look how that holo shines! I am going to have to do some more experimenting, but I'm so glad I didn't have to wait until there was sun to capture this.


To create the look on my accent nail, I made some decals on my UberMat. I started with a clear coat directly on the mat, then painted the white polish over it. Immediately I added some tiny green dots and then made some swirls in between them using an orange stick. Once the decals had dried well enough, I chose my favorite one and cut it to size. Then I adhered it to my nail with some tacky polish underneath and acetone blending the edges. I added a generous amount of top coat to smooth it all down.


What I used:
Pahlish Dissolving Like The Setting Sun- deep sienna
Pahlish Ghost In My Lungs- deep olive green
Pahlish Draw Me A Sheep- white creme/jelly


I hope you like this look because I have another one I did to show you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!