Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!


The Chinese New Year isn't usually on my radar except for when the postal service comes out with a stamp for it (I love stamps!). But when I bought the Spring Time Occasions Bundle Monster stamping plate set, it came with so many beautiful images that I just had to use them!

There were so many great images it took me about an hour to decide which ones to choose. I am especially in love with the cherry blossoms and the girl with a lovely floral headdress. I decided to try out my decal/reverse stamping skills again and am so thrilled with how it came out!



What I used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Orly Siren- red
Orly Liquid Vinyl- black
Love, Charlotte xo by Color Club- no name red
Essie Good As Gold
Konad Special Polish black
Seche Vite top coat
Bundle Monster BM-S228, BM-S229, BM-S230 stamping plates


Any Chinese/of Chinese descent readers out there? Are you doing anything special to celebrate? I wish you good fortune in the coming year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!