Monday, February 23, 2015

Arcane Lacquer Willow and Little Supernovas


Happy Monday everyone! I had a dramatic nail break last week. Boo!! So instead of creating new content I dug through all my draft posts and found these two Arcane Lacquer polishes. Why have I never posted these swatches?! I don't know, but it's about time I gave them some attention because they are GORG-E-OUS! I dare you to disagree with me.


Willow is a dusty turquoise-ish green base packed full of green, blue, and gold glitters in multiple sizes. I am so in love with this shade, I've had the bottle sitting out on my shelf for months. The formula is really good and the color is totally dreamy. This is two coats, it maybe could have used a third, plus top coat. 




Little Supernovas is a deep purple jelly base with red, black, and purple glitter. Isn't it STUNNING?! I love how the glittery embers glow and spark. It's not the easiest to capture well in photos, but I think you can get the idea. This is three coats, plus top coat.





You can purchase Arcane Lacquers from the website, Etsy, or Llarowe. I warn you though, if you start looking through these sites, you're going to want a lot of nail polishes! I just added a few more to my wish list...

I hope your week is off to a good start. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!