Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sprinkles Water Marble


Hello lovelies! I recently posted this Confetti Water Marble mani and I loved it so much I decided to create a second one. I am even more in love with the results of my second version! The color combo makes me so happy. Something about the bright, fun colors make my mind think of a Fifties sock hop. Not sure why, but there you have it. It's a true party on my nails!


I was having issues with applying the glitter on top of the water marble without smearing it. Then I finally realized, duh, I needed to topcoat the water marble first. After I did that and it was dry, adding the glitter polish over it was soo much easier!


I wore this mani for about four days and didn't want to take it off. The colors make my heart sing!



What I used:
Sinful Colors Island Coral- coral
Sinful Colors Endless Blue- cobalt
love, charlotte XO by Color Club- turquoise
Hard Candy Pop-arazzi- glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!