Saturday, January 24, 2015

piCture pOlish Geode


Hello my lovely Society Sisters! I have another gorgeous piCture pOlish shade for you today! It's now a new favorite of mine (even if I do have a LOT of favorites). Geode is a 2013 piCture pOlish collaboration shade by Every Sensory. You can read all about her inspiration here. Along the lines of Imperial, another favorite of mine, piCture pOlish seems to get these glitter shades right.


Geode is described as "an egg shell blue with multi-sized hex glitter in royal blue, sea blue and gold dusted with scatter holo." The base of the polish is a creme/jelly which required three coats for opacity, but applied very smoothly. Shown with topcoat.

I am in love with the combination of blues and gold. I can't take my eyes off it!



I love to stamp over these types of shades because of the added depth you get. It's fun to see the glitter peeking through the image. I used MoYou London Sailor Collection 06 plate stamped with Sinful Colors Endless Blue.



Geode retails for $13 and is available at picturepolish.com and their international stockist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!