Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Zebra Print


I finally have some holiday nail art for you today! I was in the middle of swatching a few polishes and had the need for some easy nail art. Animal print is my go-to for quick and easy nail art. This zebra print is sort of my follow up to last year's Christmas leopard print mani. It doesn't read "zebra" very strongly in this color combo, but it still comes across as Christmas-y, which was my main intention. 


For this look I began with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Wined Up. After letting it dry for a few minutes I painted on the stripes with Jenna Hipp Awards Season using a thick striping brush. I finished it off with a fast-drying topcoat.



What I used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Wined Up
Jenna Hipp Awards Season
Seche Vite topcoat


I love using tradition holiday colors without being literal. Always expect the unexpected! That's how I roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!