Friday, November 21, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Swatches


Hey everyone! I have some yummy polishes to show you. I bought these shades back in August when the Colors by Llarowe Tribute to MJ Collection was released, and I'm finally getting around to posting photos. The collection was quite big and I only picked up the three that interested me the most. I am really satisfied with my choices because each one looks fabulous!


MJ's Jacket is an eye-catching ruby red glittery crelly with gold and purple shimmer. It is super sparkly! The formula iss really good and easy to work with. This is two coats, plus topcoat.




The Way You Make Me Feel is a very complex shade that's not easy to describe. The gray/blue/teal gives a deep denim effect with a purple shimmer that shines underneath and subtle holo shimmer. The photos really don't do it justice. It is a true one coater! It finishes to a subtly gritty texture which is still visible after topcoat.




Human Nature is my favorite of these three. I LOVE this color! I have a weakness for pretty neutrals and this is the perfect taupe shade with a pretty contrasting copper shimmer, and holo shimmer. The formula has that syrupy consistency that many holos have, but easy to work with. This is two coats, plus topcoat.




All three of these are no longer availabe at Llarowe.com, but can be purchased at Harlow&Co (MJ's Jacket and Human Nature) and Hypnotic Polish (MJ's Jacket, The Way You Make Me Feel, and Human Nature).

These were the first Colors by Llarowe polishes I've tried and I know I'll be getting more in the future! Which is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!