Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ALIQUID Lacquer Make A Wish


Hello lovelies! Today I have for you the delightful ALIQUID Lacquer Make A Wish which I wore (can you guess?) for my family birthday celebration! I know, I know, that was like, two weeks ago. I don't have any real legit excuses for my lack of posts, except maybe that I've come down with a bad case of the winter blues. Can someone please tell me why humans don't hibernate?


Make A Wish is described as a "dreamy blue-grey creme with lots of small red and copper flecks, green/gold flecks, and some blue flecks.. plus a green-to-red shifting shimmer". That's a lot of things going on, and I love it! I am such a fan of neutral-type colors that have subtle details, and this one is truly unique. The formula was good with no issues to report. This is two coats plus topcoat. 

Those copper flecks are my favorite part!

To add a little more birthday flair, I stamped a candle pattern with MoYou London Happy Birthday 01 plate and Essie Blue Rhapsody.


Make A Wish retails for $10 and can be purchased through the ALIQUID Lacquer shop.

Make A Wish is a perfect wintry shade too, don't you think?



*All products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!