Wednesday, September 24, 2014

31DC2014 Day 22: Sound and Vision


Once again David Bowie was my muse for today's Challenge prompt, Inspired by a Song. What can I say? I'm obsessed. Last year's was inspired by Bowie's Let's Dance, a mani that I was so proud of! Today's is inspired by another classic, Sound and Vision from his album Low, which has a couple other of my favorite songs on there.


Don't you wonder sometimes, about sound and vision



Blue, blue, electric blue
That's the colour of my room, where I will live



My thumb's two toned eye is a little wink (haha) to Bowie's eyes that appear to be different colors.


I will sit right down,
waiting for the gift of sound and vision



What I used:
Urban Decay Radium- "electric" blue
Sinful Colors Snow Me White- white
Wet n Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris- black
Zoya Skylar- gray blue (thumb)
Nicole by OPI Stand By Your Manny- light blue (thumb)


Last year's 31DC2013 Inspired by a Song, complete with awesome music video!


I think I may be starting another tradition for this prompt. Don't be surprised if I pick a Bowie song again next year. There are soo many good ones to choose from!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!