Saturday, September 20, 2014

31DC2014 Day 20: Green Distressed Water Marble



Once again for this year I chose to do a green water marble. Actually, sometimes the nail polish chooses YOU. Haha, kidding, I chose it. This year I added a little twist by doing my distressed water marble technique, which I made a tutorial for here. I love this technique because it's so unpredictable. Every mani turns out truly unique. 


 Don't you love how it looks like stone? Those sparkles give it just the right touch, as Lady Tremaine would say. Okay, she says Cinderella's pearls do, but I can't help but hear her voice when I say that.


I swear it's the curse of the nail blogger that the thumb always comes out best! It had the right balance of design and distressing.



What I used:
OPI Thanks a Windmillion
OPI Jade Is the New Black
Zoya Storm

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Water Marble post. I can't believe I didn't like it at the time, because I love it now!


Well the next ten days of the Challenge just may be the most stressful and time consuming as they were last year. Wish me luck! I can do it! I can do it!...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!