Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014 Day 14: Patriotic-esque Floral Print


I had a few floral designs ideas for today. I decided against all of them yesterday once I saw a lady in church wearing this pattern. I almost asked her if I could take a photo of her dress for reference. But I don't know her and didn't want her to think I was a weirdo. Because people who do know me already know I'm a weirdo.


I am so happy with this mani! I got the colors spot on, and I love them in combination.


The last time I used Bikini So Teeny I could barely get it out of the bottle. I almost threw it away but didn't for some reason. I'm so glad I didn't because I needed this exact shade. I was able to squeak out just enough for this mani. Time to get a new one!



What I used:
Zoya Sailor- navy
OPI My Vampire Is Buff- cream
OPI My Chihuahua Bites- red
Essie My Bikini Is Teeny- blue

This is what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Flowers post.


This is one mani that I'm not looking forward to taking off. I'm giving myself a few more hours to admire it before it's gone and I move on to the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!