Tuesday, September 16, 2014

31DC2014 Day 15: Delicate Gold Lattice


I'm still a day behind on the challenge but I'm hoping to catch up soon! I knew this baby pink polish would be hard for me to photograph, but the pink and gold look soo purdy together. 


I am really in love with this gold polish that just arrived yesterday in my Nailbox Trendbox, a quarterly subscription box. That was a lot of boxes in one sentence. I've never subscribed to any beauty boxes before out of fear that I wouldn't get get use out of them. Their first box was curated by All Lacquered Up, and this second one is by Chalkboard Nails. They were both so fabulous that I could no longer resist!

This full sunlight shot shows off the gorgeous sparkle even better.


What I used:
Sinful Colors Easy Going- baby pink
Priti NYC Chrysanthos- gold
DRK-A large stamping plate
Born Pretty Store studs

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Delicate post.

I wasn't planning on doing stamping again this year for the Delicate post, but my other plan was a total dud. I was frustrated, but I love this mani anyway. Maybe I'll just make it a tradition to always stamp for this prompt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!