Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014 Day 13: Fancy Hide Cow Print


Having fun with the family = 0 time to do my nails! I also feel like a cold might be coming on any day now, and I need to sleep as much as I can manage to. So I am playing catch up with my Challenge posts!

On my "to try" list I've been wanting to experiment with cow print. I thought today was as good an opportunity as ever. I love how unexpected the gold flakie is over the cow print. I must lament how flakies never photograph as well as they look in person. So you'll have to just imagine that they looked even better than this!


The cow print was super duper easy to do! I didn't even need an extra brush. I just painted them straight on with the brush from the bottle.



What I used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls- white
Zoya Louise- dark brown
Zoya Flynn- tan
Zoya Maria Louisa- gold flakie topper

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Animal Print post.


Maria Louisa is so decadent, don't you think?. I love how this ended up looking like an Autumn mani, completely unintentionally.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!