Monday, September 8, 2014

31DC2014 Day 08: Metallic Gold Leaf


When I was brainstorming ideas for the Metallic prompt my thoughts turned to gold leaf. Then I thought, hmm...gold leaf. Wah wah. It amused me, so I went with it. And looked how it worked out. I absolutely love it!


This is one of those manis that as soon as I was done I told myself, I have to wear this again. It so luxe and fancy. Even better, it was quick and easy!



I had to try it with a matte topcoat. I love both finishes. Which one do you like best?


What I used:
Wet n Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris- black
Jenna Hipp Awards Season- gold
MoYou London Tropical 05 stamping plate
Seche Vite topcoat
China Glaze Matte Magic topcoat


Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Metallic post.


My original idea was to do a Metallica mani. There's something about this prompt that makes me want to be literal. Maybe next year...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!