Saturday, September 6, 2014

31DC2014 Day 06: Whimsical Violet


I've had the new piCture pOlish shades in my possession for a few weeks now and hadn't found the right opportunity to utilize them. As soon as I thought of the Challenge's violet prompt, I went straight to them! I'm so glad I did because I am in looove with the results.


The two main polishes I used for this mani were Pandora and Grace. I had a lot of fun yesterday experimenting with creating different designs. I made a couple dozen decals with the polishes on plastic baggies. I loved how I could play around without having to worry about making mistakes on my nails. I ended up picking out my favorites and applying them to my thumb, middle, and ring fingers. For my index and pinky I did a water marble with a few more polishes.



Thank goodness the sun was shining when I needed to take pictures. My lightbox just can't capture the fantastic holo sparkle of these polishes.


What I used:
piCture pOlish Pandora
piCture pOlish Grace
piCture pOlish Eerie
Essie Lapis of Luxury
Borghese Carnevale Grape C

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Violet (I called it purple, same thing) post.

How are you enjoying the Challenge so far? I'm happy with what I've produced already. I wasn't sure how much I would grow this time around, but I can say that I've at least learned a few new skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!