Monday, July 7, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 7- Holographic


I don't have a huge stash of holographic polishes (I will someday..), but what I have I love. China Glaze I'm Not Lion had been on my wishlist for quite some time. I was so stoked when I finally got it! Today's Holographic prompt was a perfect opportunity to show it off again.



Oo lala! Look at that sparkle. Thank goodness it was a sunny day today, so that I could capture the holo sparkle. It was VERY sunny, at least 95 degree. It was great weather for the pool. Bad weather for touching anything metal.



Today's mani looks really similar to this one I did back in November. With this one I wanted it to look a little more 3D, but it's hard to tell in the sunlight. This photo taken in artificial lighting shows the texture of the outlines much better.


What I used:
China Glaze I'm Not Lion- gold, silver, and holographic glitter
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In Prompt Blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint
love, charlotte xo by Color Club (no names)in purple, magenta, and aqua/turquoise shades

What do you think? I love how detailed this mani looks, yet it was so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!