Thursday, July 24, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 24- Fruit


For today's Challenge prompt I have a fun watermelon mani! There are so many cute ones out there already, so I tried to create something with a different spin. I have a tutorial in the works that will be ready soon, so keep your eye out for that.



I had the idea for the mani when I swatched this green polish, Renaissance Custom Lacquer Emerald Envy. I though, Oo how fun would it be to do a watermelon with a sparkly rind? I think this polish paired with the pink, OPI Hey Baby work together beautifully, don't you?


On the thumb I used silver teardrop studs and painted them with black polish. I have a really big thumbnail so they all fit well. There's no way I could fit all three on any other nail!


Look at all that holo glittery goodness! Is it making your mouth water? Read the word MOUTHWATERING ten times and I bet you 100 doll hairs that your mouth will start watering!


What I used:
OPI Hey Baby- pink
Wet n' Wild Ebony Hates Chris- black
teardrop studs from Born Pretty Store

Did you know? Have you ever tried lime juice on watermelon? Next time you eat it give it a try. It's not at all what you'd expect! It almost makes it taste like candy. Or Otter Pops. It's completely bizarre.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!