Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 1- Mint


I'm starting a new challenge this month- Oh Mon Dieu (part deux)! It's been a while since I've participated in a month-long challenge. I'm excited for the fun prompts and the cool nails that result from it! For those of you who have been tracking my blog's progress from the beginning (I like to imagine these people exist ;), you'll know that my one year blogiversary is this month. I have fun things planned for that, which will take up about half the month. So I won't be able to complete the entire challenge, but I'll join in when I can!



Anyone can participate in the OMD2 challenge! You can do as many or as little days as you want. There are even prizes for participation (not skill)! So I hope some of you lovely ladies will find some inspiration from following along, or even trying it yourself. Go for it!


What I used:
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Clinique Strappy Sandals- silver
Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Have a fabulous day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!