Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 Day 08: Metallic Nails

Taking Sundays off mean my Mondays are pretty full! I don't know how descriptive I'll be in these posts because I'm really crunched for time. Hopefully the photos will make up for it!

I came up with way too many ideas for today's metallic theme, and it took me forever to decide. I asked for my husband's opinion, and he suggested a black and silver gradient. Great. I knew that would look good, which didn't help at all. It was just one more idea to decide from! I knew I needed to combine a couple of them so I wouldn't be stuck forever trying to decide on just one. So here it is, a lovely black and silver gradient with a metallic fishtail.



You could argue that this is heavier on the "glitter" side than "metallic". I say it still counts.




My philosophy: When you can't decide on which pictures to include, just throw in a bunch of them! 







What I used:
Zoya Storm- black with glitter
piCture pOlish Heavy Metal- silver glitter
Ulta High Roller- champagne gold foil
Sephora by OPI Is She For Reel?- gunmetal with gold and silver glitter

Again, I didn't add much description, so please let me know if you have any questions! Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. The more pictures the better!

    I love that I get to see some of these manicures in person now. They're all so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you get to see them in person, for the 2 minutes that I have them on before I have to start all over again!

      Delete
  2. I totally have the same philosophy- if I can't narrow down my ideas, I just use as many as I can cram into one manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the faded look that's going on, these are amazing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The gradient was pretty easy to do too. Always a bonus.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments!